XHTML/CSS Front-End Web Developer
We are seeking a talented front-end web developer to build web sites for testsitedaily.com. This individual will be working to add Web 2.0 & social functionality to testsitedaily.com. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive XHTML/CSS development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment, from making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop able to cutup comps from the design team.
- Strong XHTML skills knowledge of how to use appropriate hooks in XHTML to limit the amount of classes and ID's required on a page.
- Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage.
- A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across large sites.
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion.
- In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them.
Senior Developer with good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.He/she will be part of a talented software team that works on Insurance Applications.Responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Experience: 2 - 4 years
- Salary: 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
- Industry: Insurance
- Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- UG: B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT)
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required